In homoeopathic practice we give so much importance to dreams, even this much, that sometimes only a particular dream becomes an eliminating symptoms in repertorisation of a case. A dream indicates the inner feeling of person, the suppressed emotion or burning desire in subconscious mind. Even if a patient doesn't speak much, his dreams can tell us about hidden manuscript of that person.
In our daily life, a number of desires go unfulfilled and a number of fears about the uncertain future cross our minds. We often suppress our emotions but these thoughts don't leave us. They stay in our subconscious mind , and it is these unfulfilled desires and unforeseen fears that shape up our dreams- sometimes happy, sometimes bad. While good dreams such as festive gathering of dear ones or a that of a new born baby, denote a beginning or welcome sign of happiness.
Bad dreams such as those about illness, death, failing a test, falling from height, being chased, dressed inappropriately or seeing your dear ones suffer, tend to shake one up. “Anxiety n stress, often a result of a traumatic experiences in life could cause such nightmares.''
Common dreams and what they may mean...
1. Dream of examination: sitting for an examination would mean evaluation, judging or testing. It means there is something underlying fear of being judged, or a person is anxious about being evaluated by higher authorities and at times, it can also mean the fear of competition.
2. Dressed inappropriately: dressing inappropriately or seeing oneself naked symbolizes the fear of being exposed. It usually indicated your underlying fear of your actions and their results.
3. Being chased: dreams such as being chased by a stranger or being attacked by wild animals or monsters, are said to occur during times of stress, such as the death of loved one, separation from parents or the divorce of parents.
4. Falling from height: to dream of falling from height or sinking in water may mean that you are feeling insecure or lack support or feel lonely in your waking life.
5. Dreams of snakes: this means you are going through some transition in life. Freudian theory also says that a snake or serpent is a phallic symbol denoting deep urges, especially connected to your sensual desires or sexuality.
In homoeopathic practice we give so much importance to dreams, even this much, that sometimes only a particular dream becomes an eliminating symptoms in repertorisation of a case. A dream indicates the inner feeling of person, the suppressed emotion or burning desire in subconscious mind.
Send a message